|Tammi J. Schneider
|| Co-Director of Excavation
||Claremont Graduate University, Claremont, California
|Year of Study:
- University of Pennsylvania, 1985-1991: Ph.D. in Ancient
History (Field:Archaeology, History and Languages of the Bible
and Mesopotamia). Advisor: J. Muhly Dissertation: A New Analysis
of the Royal Annals of Shalmaneser III.
- Hebrew University, Summer 1986: Archaeological Field Methods
and Biblical Archeology. Advisors: T. Dothan and S. Gitin
- University of Minnesota, 1980-1984: B.A. in Hebrew Language
and Literature. Advisor: J. Paradise
- Hebrew Union College, Jerusalem, 1982-1983: Hebrew, Judaica,
History and Society of Israel.
- Beit HaNoar Ulpan, Jerusalem, 1980.
|| Assyriology, Excavation Management and Analysis
- Director, Tel el-Far'a (South), Summer 1998-present
- Field Director, Tel Harassim, Summer 1997
- Director, Tel Safi, Summer 1995-1996
- Assistant Field Director, Tel Miqne/Ekron, Summer 1994
- Area Supervisor, Tel Miqne/Ekron, Summer 1993, 1992, 1990,
- Volunteer, Tel Miqne/Ekron, Summer 1986
- N.D. Judges. The Everlasting Covenant: Studies in Hebrew
Narrative and Poetry. Collegeville, MN: Liturgical Press. (In
- 1998 "Field Report for Area G, Part I," with William Krieger,
The Eighth Season of Excavation at Tel Harassim (Nahal Barkai)
1997 . Edited by Shmuel Givon. Preliminary Report 8. Tel Aviv:
Bar-Ilan University, English section 1-8.
- 1998 "Statistical Consulting in Archaeology: Digging for
Real Data," with James Bentley and Donald Bentley, Proceedings
of the Fifth International Conference on Teaching of Statistics
Vol. 1, ed. Lionel Pereira-Mendoza, International Association
for Statistical Education; Singapore: JCS Office Supplies &
Services Pte Ltd, 347-352.
- 1997 "New Project: Tel Safi, Israel," BA 60: 250.
- Other Publications Available upon
Request, Please Contact Individual for Further Information.